- Automation World’s Gary Mintchell
- Control Engineering’s Peter Welander
- Control magazine’s Walt Boyes
- Intech’s Greg Hale
There are more I’m sure and I’ll do my best to keep track of them.
Update: Here’s some links to good recaps of day one:
- Peter Welander’s day one recap
- Walt Boyes’ recap of David Farr’s and John Berra’s presentations.
- Gary Mintchell’s recap on the keynote presentations and the press announcements.
Update 2: Here’s the ControlGlobal.com day 1 wrapup including a video interview on a PAT-based bioreactor model partnership between Emerson and Broadley-James.
Update 3: I’m tremendously impressed with the editors/bloggers attending this event. My fond hopes for posting more often is tempered by the fact that it’s very difficult for me to distill the wisdom I listen to in these sessions and make it understandable. The editors seem to do it with ease. I’ll be cleaning up many partially written posts in the coming days and weeks as I review them with the presenters so that I can hopefully convey some of their wisdom.
Check out Peter Welander’s day two recap, Gary Mintchell’s wireless and asset optimization recap, Greg Hale’s Cisco and keynote recap, and Walt Boyes’ engineering revolution, Cisco announcement, and asset management. And, here is ControlGlobal.com’s day two recap.