I’ve been immersed all day in great presentations that are the makings of future blog posts, so I’ll keep this brief. You can get snippets of some of the happenings on the Emerson Exchange Twitter communications stream.
Here are Automation World’s Wednesday stories:
- Managing Risks in Risky Situations (“Perfect Storm” keynote)
- A Growing Hunger for Efficiency
- A Forest of Opportunity
- Videos from the Exhibition Hall
- Call a COP (Center for Operator Performance)
- AMS Suite: Asset Portal 3.1
Here are ControlGlobal.com’s Wednesday stories:
- Wireless Validation Keeps the Budweiser Flowing
- DeltaV Engineering Tools Get New Look and Feel
- ChevronPhillips Relates Early Wireless Lessons
- New Duke Power Plant Relies on Industrial Networks
- Systematic Assessment, Response Reduce Upgrade Risk
- DeltaV SIS Saves Space, Integrates Data on Offshore Rig
The Talk to Me blog writes Wireless will advance but never rule. And the DeltaV News blog shares the press release, Emerson is First of Many to Begin Shipping Open Standard WirelessHART Automation Products.
Whew, it’s been an energetic, exciting week so far!