Here’s a recap of some of the articles, community posts, and tweets coming from Day 3 of the Emerson Exchange in Nashville.
ControlGlobal.com Emerson Exchange headlines from Wednesday:
- Firestone Predicts Future of Energy Savings
- Emerson, Beamex Team Up On Calibration at GSK Cork
- Energy Management Begins with Measurement
- Just Drive: Let Emerson Worry About the DCS
- Best-in-Class Organizations Integrate Safety and Control
- Bring That User Group Spirit Home with You
Gary Mintchell’s Feed Forward blog – Emerson Exchange Day 2 – Intrinsically Safe CHARMs
Industrial Safety and Security Source – Emerson President: ‘We Will Earn Your Trust’
Thom Singer’s Some Assembly Required blog – Three Tips For Follow Up After A Business Conference #EMRex
Conversations in the Emerson Exchange 365 online community:
- Best Tip You’ve Picked Up?
- Is .NET coming to DELTAV?
- Looking for Presenters for the Dusseldorf 2012 Emerson Global Users Exchange
- Looking for your questions & discussions
Emerson Process Experts blog posts:
- Digital Plant of the Future–It’s Closer than You Think
- 7 Billion US Dollars per Year of Custody Transfer for the World Longest Heated and Insulated Pipeline
- The Future of Process Management
Also, make sure to peek in on the Emerson Exchange Twitter tweets tagged with #EMRex for all the play-by-play.
Update: Here’s another one I found in the Twitter stream. Plant Engineer – Industrial process plant controls giant Emerson Process Management has surpassed 580 million hours of wireless operation across 6,100 networks, as industrial wireless moves slowly from extreme to mainstream.