Update and bump: You would think Read-Out Instrumentation Signpost’s Eoin Ó Riain was with us in Grapevine last week in person given this fantastic recap, #EMrex We heard it on the Grapevine! He was however, following the action via the social channels from his home base in Ireland. Also, here is the Day 5 video recap from the conference:
One more item… Terry Blevins provides a fully-narrated version of his Emerson Exchange presentation in his ModelingAndControl.com blog post, Addressing Control in the Presence of Process and Measurement Noise.
Original post: It has been a blur of a week with the Emerson Exchange Americas conference going on. I hope you’ve been able to peek in on the action on the Emerson Exchange 365 Live page from time to time.
If not, I wanted to share a few highlights. In an earlier post, I shared the Day 1 video recap. Here are days 2-4.
Here’s a few of the articles from the week that I also found through a search:
- The Read-Out Instrumentation Signpost – Meter for online gas specific gravity measurement
- Foundation Fieldbus blog – Fieldbus at Emerson Exchange
- Hydrocarbon Processing – Micro Motion releases new metering products at Emerson Exchange
- Automation World – The Growing Role of Main Automation Contractors
- Manufacturing Connection – Process Systems User Group Sees Large Crowd
- Industrial Safety and Security Source – Emerson: A Problem Solver
- Industrial Safety and Security Source – Emerson: Pervasive Sensing for Safety
- Plant Services – How vibration monitoring saved one plant $250,000
- Emerson Exchange Daily – Monday
- Emerson Exchange Daily – Tuesday
- Emerson Exchange Daily – Wednesday
- Emerson Exchange Daily – Thursday
Apologies to anyone who’s coverage I missed. I’ll update and bump this post on any other things I can find on Monday.