The Emerson Exchange Conference week is rapidly flowing along. Here’s the video recap from day three.
Here are some of the top headlines:
- Ingenuity ingredients? Think differently, speak up, take risks
- LyondellBasell claims ‘Reliability Program of the Year’ honors
- 3051S pressure transmitter lauded for ‘unique to industry’ diagnostics
- Doing business better through workforce competency development
- Jam session rocks Exchange
In addition to some of my blog posts yesterday covering several of the workshops, here are some additional workshop updates:
- Making new connections with wireless and solar
- Usability, process insights drive new Micro Motion transmitter offering
- Lovochemie boosts yield with embedded MPC
- Building a world class control system, one step at a time
- New valve actuators address both ends of torque spectrum
- Tuning out the noise with proper control system grounding
The #EmrEx tweets, Facebook photo album pictures, and activity from the Emerson Exchange 365 peer-to-peer global community continue to flow which you can catch on the Emerson Exchange 365 Live page. On to day four!