Update and bump: Here is some news from the grand opening:
- Emerson Innovation Center opens in Round Rock – KVUE News (2-minute video)
- Perry praises Texas business climate at opening of Emerson facility in Round Rock – KXAN News (35-second video)
- Emerson lifts curtain on $70 million new Round Rock facility – Austin American-Statesman
- Gov. Perry Celebrates Grand Opening of Emerson Innovation Center – Office of the Governor Rick Perry
- Emerson Process Management unveils Round Rock tech center – Austin Business Journal
- Emerson’s big show kicks off! and Emerson’s Larry Irving Explains Oil and Gas #pauto #automation #oilandgas – Walt Boyes’ SOUND OFF!!! blog | Summary of Walt’s tweets
- Dell OEM Customer Emerson opens Innovation Center with iOps Command Center – Dell Blog
- Emerson Process Innovation Center Open House – Gary Mintchell’s Manufacturing Connection blog
- Emerson opens global innovation center in Round Rock, Texas – Hydrocarbon Processing
- Emerson Showcases Its Newest Innovation Center – AutomationWorld
- Emerson Opens Third Global Innovation Center – ControlGlobal.com
- Emerson launches Integrated Operations Initiative – Official News Release
- Facebook iOps photo library
Original post: Today is an exciting day here in Round Rock, in the Austin area. We’ll be having the grand opening of an Emerson Innovation Center with special guests joining us. It’s the home for integrated operations (iOPs) for remote operations and global expert collaboration.
You can follow the action, beginning at 2:30pm Central time in several ways. I’ll be tweeting from my @JimCahill account and the @EmersonProcess account. The posts will also be tagged with #EMR and our process automation standard hashtag, #PAuto.
Hope to see you virtually in a few hours!