He always shares his tips and tricks from understanding the dynamics of a process to how to get the most out of the PID algorithm.
Here’s a video from last year’s “Meet the Experts” session on DeltaV Regulatory Control Performance (1:27:42). James moderated this panel of experts as they discussed the importance of a solid control foundation, techniques on identifying issues and ways to fix these issues.
James will be both presenting and co-presenting in a number of sessions at the October 12-16 in Emerson Exchange conference in Denver, including:
- Presenter – Impact of Control Valve Performance on Control Performance
- Presenter – Unleash the Power of DeltaV PID Control
- Co-Presenter (John Ward; Eric Wheatcroft – CHS Refining) – Achieving Operational Excellence on a Semi-Continuous Process: A DeltaV APC Project
- Co-Presenter with Laurie Ben and John Dolenc, – Getting Your Brownfield Automation Project Approved
- Co-Presenter with Gary Hawkins, John Ward – Instrument Problem or Process Problem?
- Co-Presenter, Led by Terry Blevins – Meet the Experts: Process Control Optimization
It’s a great opportunity to bring your questions and connect with some of top practitioners in process optimization and advanced control strategies. We hope you can join us in Denver!