It’s great to see the return of face-to-face gatherings at industry conferences. Spring is a busy time here in the U.S. I’ll be at the April 6-8 4C Health, Safety & Environmental conference here in Austin next week.
Here is a listing of the Emerson presenters and their presentations at the 4C HSE conference
Wednesday, April 6
- Brian Ledeboer will present A New Way to Measure Toxic Gases with Wireless and IIoT and Fenceline Monitoring.
- Dave McMillen will present New Developments in CEMS Analysis using Quantum Cascade Laser Spectroscopy.
- Earl Richard will present. What’s going on up there? How to control and reduce tank vent fugitive emissions and maintenance costs and quantify releases through proper product selection and remote monitoring.
- Warren Merriman will present Minimizing VOC Emissions During Tank De-Watering.
Thursday, April 7
Meha Jha will present:
- Validating the Data and Understanding the Uncertainty for Environmental Reporting
- EPA Recommendations for GHG Reduction Measures for Critical Equipment
- Renewable Diesel 101 for HSE Personnel
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Energy Industry—Post-COVID Edition!
- Doug White will present Occupational Safety Corrosion & Erosion Relates to 56% of Losses with Piping. Overcoming These Challenges While Increasing Carbon Capture.
- Dustin Beebe will present EPA Compliance Flare Control.
- Justin Vasquez will present Corrosion & Erosion Relates to 56% of Losses with Piping. Overcoming These Challenges While Increasing Carbon Capture.
- Doug White & Marcio Donnangelo will present Sustainable Energy Efficiency Practices to Reduce Greenhouse Gases Emissions.
- Marcio Donnangelo will present OSHA Response Time Best Practices (29CFR 1510.151B), and Its Impact on Safety Shower and Location Awareness Technologies.
- Shu (Richard) Xu will present Early Prediction of Flare – Big Data.
Last week, I highlighted Greg McMillan‘s presentation at the upcoming April 10-14 AIChE Spring Meeting. Let me share the session titles for Emerson presenters and invite you to follow the link to read their abstracts. You can find the complete list of Emerson presenters and when they are presenting on the AIChE site.
Monday, April 11
- Zachary Sample teams with professionals from AspenTech to present Transforming Operations Optimization and Operator Training with Digital Twins, Augmented Reality, and Advanced Simulation.
- Tadeu Bastista will present IEC 62443 Flows into IEC 61511.
- Thomas Nolan will present Leveraging State Based Control Value in a Program Approach.
- James Beall will present Implementation of Feed Forward with PID Controllers.
Tuesday, April 12
- Meha Jha will present Optimizing and Future-Proofing Green Diesel Operations, Improving Measurements to Improve Energy Efficiency, and team with Julie Valentine to present Mass Balance and Its Impact on IoT Strategies.
Wednesday April 13
Springtime in Texas is a great place to be and we hope some of you can join the Emerson experts this week in Austin or next week in San Antonio. If not, reach out and connect with the experts in LinkedIn to learn more about what they are presenting.