If you’re in the power generation industry and attending (or considering attending) next week’s Power-Gen International conference in Orlando, Florida USA, make sure to connect with the Emerson team in Booth 1849. They are ready to listen to the challenges you face and offer ways to heighten your plant and fleet readiness to help improve availability and gain more efficiency from your operations and workforce.You can request a free exhibit pass and schedule a time to visit with the team. The daily presentations at the booth include:
- 1:00pm – Minimizing HRSG Mechanical Problems Caused by Improper Desuperheating
- 1:30pm – Better Boiler Combustion Using Advanced Flame and Gas Analysis
- 2:00pm – Achieving Better Plant Availability Using Predictive Maintenance on Balance of Plant Equipment
- 2:30pm – Maximizing Generator Reliability and Compatibility
- 3:00pm – Improving HRSG Reliability Through Better Feedwater Valve Control
- 3:30pm – Better Steam Flow Measurement With Reduced Pressure Losses
- 4:00pm – Precision Flow and Density Measurement Reduces SCR and FGD Operating Costs
- 4:30pm – Unlocking Your Plant’s Potential with Wireless Technology
On Tuesday, December 9 from 1:30 to 3:30pm, Emerson’s Joyce Dasch will chair a session, 11A – Improving Plant Performance with Today’s Compliance Challenges. Here’s the description for this session:
Automation systems can enable improved plant performance but come with a new set of compliance challenges. This session will feature case studies on cyber security and automation enhancements.
Request your pass and here’s more on technologies and solutions for power generation. Also, you can connect and interact with other power generation and Ovation experts in the Power industry and Ovation groups in the Emerson Exchange 365 community.