Guardian Support has long been known as the core element for Emerson’s Lifecycle Services for operations management, control and asset management systems. It is a subscription service designed to help improve process manufacturers and producers’ competitive advantage and bottom line business results through critical service and support information.
Guardian Support equips you to manage system health for your DeltaV distributed control systems, AMS Suite, Syncade and Machinery Health products. It identifies risks and recommends proactive and corrective actions. Overall, Guardian Support provides risk management, incident management and lifecycle management.
Risk Management enhances your ability to make critical, risk-mitigating decisions, and it supports planning and prioritization of work. This comes from the secure, customized support portal and System Health Score KPIs. Guardian Support also provides proactive Knowledge Base Articles, as well as software and security updates.
Incident Management is improved with 24x7x365 global factory support for rapid and effective issue resolution. We provide escalation and issue resolution for some of your toughest problems. And we deliver corrective action and collaboration so you can share best practices across your enterprise.
Lifecycle Management through Guardian Support helps you plan and predict for the lifecycle status of system components so you can plan for possible incompatibilities and budget for upgrades. System-specific inventory management allows you to know exactly what you have. We also deliver new software releases and upgrades, and issue proactive lifecycle status notifications.
An updated version of Guardian Support will soon offer even more benefits. We invite you to attend an upcoming webinar to learn more:
- Register for Session A on Wednesday, Aug. 17, at 9 a.m. CDT (Austin) / 10 p.m. SGT (Singapore)
- Register for Session B on Wednesday, Aug. 17, at 9 p.m. CDT (Austin) / Thursday, Aug. 18, at 10 a.m. SGT (Singapore)
When the newest version of Guardian Support launches, expected at the end of August, key features will include:
- Guardian Connect (with System Health Score Visibility)
- Scheduled System Maintenance Integration
- View and Requests Reports (i.e. Site Evaluation Service, Alarm Analysis and Cybersecurity)
- Request To Quote
- System Health Score Trending
- Education Page Includes Course Offerings and Free Online Videos
- System Health Monitoring Monthly Alert Reporting
Visit the Guardian Support site to learn more.
From Jim: You can also connect and interact with other support experts in the Operate & Maintain group in the Emerson Exchange 365 community.