As I prepare to head over to Houston today for the Offshore Technology Conference, I see that oil prices have managed to sustain the gains they have made over the month of April. That should help lift everyone’s spirits this week.
Our Emerson oil and gas experts with be there all week in the NRG Center in booth 5817. If you are in the oil and gas business and in the Houston area this week, come by and visit with us. We have complementary OTC Day passes for which you can register.
If you’ll not be able to join us, I’ll be sharing posts over the next few days and capturing some video of our experts for future posts. There are also very active hashtags, #OTC2016, #OTCHouston and the event Twitter account, @OTCHouston where you can follow some of the happenings.
Leading up to this conference, here are a few of the posts highlighting some of the solutions we’ll be discussing with oil & gas producers:
- High Pressure and Temperature Sensors for Subsurface and Surface Oil and Gas Applications
- Offshore Technology Conference 2016—Examine your Chemical Injection System
- Fundamentally Transforming Capital Project Planning and Execution
- Integrated Operations Continue to Deliver Benefits in Today’s Oil Market
- Integrated Oil and Gas Well Testing
- Managing Oil and Gas Produced Fluids
You can also connect and interact with other oil & gas experts in the Oil & Gas group in the Emerson Exchange 365 community.