POWER-GEN International kicks-off next week (December 13-15) in Orlando, FL. Emerson experts will be available to discuss ways utilities can improve unit availability and achieve more flexible operations. They’ll also share strategies for making shrinking plant workforces more effective. The following are some ways you can connect with them.
Attend a Technical Session
Emerson experts are participating in these sessions:
- Multi-Unit Sootblower Scheduling Using an Intelligent Sootblowing Application: Tuesday, December 13, 2016: 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Enabling Electrical Power Asset Predictive Maintenance with Pervasive SensingTM Strategies: Tuesday, December 13, 2016: 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Innovative Trends in Power Plant Operations: Tuesday, December 13, 2016: 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Utility Integration of Microgrids – Panel Discussion: Tuesday, December 13, 2016: 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Visit Booth #4206
Operations and technology experts will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate ways you can overcome your operational challenges. Featured solutions include:
- Embedded simulation with Ovation
- Passive wireless sensors for electrical condition monitoring
- Online machinery monitoring using control system I/O
- Wireless sensing for improving combined cycle performance
- Innovative level sensors to better handle plant cycling
- Advanced flow measurements for enhancing combined cycle operations
- Mobile worker tools to improve individual productivity
We hope to see you at our booth. For readers not currently registered, click here for a complimentary exhibit pass.
From Jim: You can connect and interact with other power experts in the Power group in the Emerson Exchange 365 community.