As we enter this new decade of the 2020s, I wanted to do a quick look back at 2019 to share the 10 most popular posts in terms of total views. It’s quite interesting to see that half of the top 10 are posts with embedded podcasts.
What’s interesting is that you can subscribe to these podcasts in the Apple podcasts, Google podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, etc. without ever having to visit the blog post page. Looks like we need to do more podcasts this year…
Posts about valves and the oil & gas industry also seem to be quite popular.
This top 10 list consists of posts published in the 2019 calendar year that had the most views. Here they are:
- 5 Questions for Cybersecurity Expert Jaime Foose (podcast)
- How Coriolis Meter Drive Gain Indication Works
- Podcast: Digital Transformation for Walkdowns
- Pressure Drop across Control Valves
- Podcast: Driving Operational Improvements in the Energy Industries
- Cisco and Emerson Collaboration for Heavy Duty Networking Solution
- Digital Twin Technology in Upstream Oil and Gas
- 5 Questions for Operational Certainty Consultant Jerry Chen (podcast)
- Augmented Reality-Based Remote Valve Assistance
- Podcast: Driving Reliability Improvement Gains
If you have a specific topic you’d like cover in a podcast or written post, send me a message in LinkedIn… thanks!