Well that was fast!
2023 certainly flew by and while we’ve all been busy helping our customers and end users become more productive, profitable and sustainable our SaaS platform developers have been making important updates to make it run better, faster and easier to use all while making the Zedi platform even more secure with a total of 26 updates in 2023.
And if that wasn’t enough we’re proud that we now have over 3.1 million sensor points worldwide, 140 million daily readings and over 11,000 downloads of Zedi Go, the mobile app so all of our end Users can securely keep going and enter, monitor and manage their production from anywhere at anytime.
Another year of impactful cloud-native SaaS platform updates – Here are our favorites we wanted to share with you.
So here are our winners:
- Continuous platform status in help tab
- Alarm notifications in Runs/Routes tab
- Meter reports available in data exports
- Daily and hourly QTR’s in summary page
- Latch alarms available to be saved in listing
- Up to 100 characters for your Username login
- Hyperlinks can be added in live data screens
- Day toggle memory for QTRs in summary tab
- Live data screen tab buttons to work faster
- Over big 12 security patches and updates