Next week on June 15 at 10-10:45am CDT, Reuters will be hosting a Data Driven Oil & Gas 2021 virtual event. Emerson’s Chief Sustainability Officer, Mike Train, will join a panel including Sustainability senior executives from BP and Crestwood Equity Partners. Their panel session, The Role for Oil & Gas in a Sustainable Future, will explore these trends and what it means to oil & gas companies.
- Pressure from investors to improve returns and environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance has increased
- To enable “The Great Reset” and address stakeholder needs, the oil and gas industry must define a new social contract, aligning sustainability to overall corporate strategies, and embracing responsible leadership
Register here to join the entire event. In our sustainability category, we share many ways to help manufacturers and producers improve their sustainability. There are numerous technologies that can help improve efficiency, reliability, and greater productivity to drive sustainability improvements. Some examples include:
- Prescriptive Maintenance-Prescriptive Analytics and Predictive Maintenance
- Podcast: Remote and Autonomous Operations
- Continuous Listening for More Sustainable Manufacturing
- Control Strategies for Process Dynamic Responses
- Innovations in Process Automation for Sustainability
Some of the Plantweb digital ecosystem technologies that can help drive more sustainable operations. Some of the Analytics technologies include Plantweb Optics, Plantweb Insight, Digital Twin Solutions and AMS Device Manager.
Sensing technologies include industrial wireless, corrosion & erosion monitoring and location awareness. To manage this additional data to drive sustainability improvements, technologies & solutions include Plantweb Optics Data Lake, Data Management Services and Integration & System Connectivity Services. And finally some other technologies to drive improvements in sustainable operations include Plantweb Optics Analytics, Connected Services, Zedi SaaS SCADA, AMS Wireless Vibration Device, AMS Asset Monitor, and AMS Machine Works.
Depending on your sustainability-related business objectives, deploying some of these technologies and solutions can help you achieve these objectives. Register for this virtual event to hear how some energy industry leaders are approaching their sustainability initiatives.