Wow, it was great getting off the grid for several weeks and I’m glad to be back in the saddle here at Emerson Process Experts.
One of the things the Emerson Exchange board members did was have a number of workshop sessions videoed from last September’s Emerson Exchange conference in Grapevine, Texas.
If you are a member of the Emerson Exchange 365 community, you’ve been receiving notices as the videos have been posted. If you’re not yet a member, I encourage you to join. We’ll continue to post videos in the community in the coming months.
Here are the posted videos to date:
- Emerson’s PeakVue Technology Detects Faulty Bearing at OMIFCO, Preventing Costly Downtime
- Utilizing DeltaV Advanced Control Innovations to Improve Control Performance
- PotashCorp NB’s “Champion Concept”, How to Make The Most From Your Investments
- The Upstream Oil and Gas Interface Challenge–How ConocoPhillips uses Guided Wave Radar to measure changing liquids in South Texas’ Eagle Ford Shale
- The 25% Solution: Ashland Inc.’s Recipe for On-Schedule, On-Budget, and On-Spec Alizay, France Plant Start-Up
- Practical Application of an Alarm Management Program
We hope you find these workshops to be valuable and hope you’ll join the Emerson Exchange 365 community. The goal of the community, like the conference itself is to be a forum for the free exchange of non-proprietary information among the global user community of all Emerson Process Management’s products and services.
Also, you have until the end of January to get the early bird registration rate for the April 1-3 conference in Stuttgart, Germany.