It’s been great to see face-to-face industry conferences returning. Already this year, I’ve had a chance to attend the 4C Health, Safety & Environmental conference here in Austin, Texas, and the ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Florida. It is also great news that the Emerson Global Users Exchange Americas will be face-to-face for the first time since 2019, this October 24-28, in the Dallas, Texas area. Registration for this conference is now open.
- Optimizing Beverage Fermentation Set up with Valve Selection and Automation by Amit Patel
- How Colgate-Palmolive & Emerson Are Reimagining Utilities with IIoT by Amit Patel
- DX Compressed Air Monitoring for Energy Optimization and Process Improvement by Jan Edler and Erik Liebscher
- Dispense, Monitor & Maintain – A Smart Beverage Dispensing Solution Compliant to NSF Standards by Georges Mankarious
- Decarbonizing Industrial Equipment Through Hydrogen High-Pressure Solutions by Akilah Doyle
Some other sessions led by users and other industry experts will include:
- Achieving increased safety and reliability through redundant architecture
- How our products allowed a steel company to reduce carbon footprint innovating its production process
- Strengthen WirelessHART network reliability with Appleton Connected Lighting
You can get a sense of some of these presentations, such as the Colgate-Palmolive IIoT case study, by checking out the Packaging World article, Air Flow Monitoring Supports Colgate-Palmolive’s Sustainability Initiatives. It shares how they optimized their compressed air usage by performing continuous monitoring. This monitoring enables energy-wasting leaks to be detected sooner to drive efficiency improvements. This IIoT-based solution also enables the pneumatic processes, for example, the packaging machinery, to use compressed air more efficiently. Saving energy is key to their sustainability efforts to lower their carbon footprint.
Beyond this small sampling of presentation sessions, the Oct. 24-28 Emerson Exchange conference will include industry forum sessions, product roadmaps, meet the experts’ panels, technology roundtables, technology & solution exhibits, educational courses, and social networking events.