Here’s some of the news I’ve seen from around the Emerson Exchange from Tuesday, September 30th 2008.
- 2-wire Coriolis
- CAPEX wireless savings on hydrotreater
- Biogen-Idec multi-site integration
- Earlier automation supplier involvement in capital projects
- Change leadership
- To use main automation contractors or not to
AutomationWorld Daily News
- An interview with John Berra and Steve Sonnenberg
- 2-wire Micro Motion Coriolis meter
- Wireless vibration monitoring
- 4-wire intelligent analyzers
Chambers for external mount level instrumentation
- Management thinking
- Refining industry outlook
- Metals and mining industry outlook
- WirelessHART standard compliant devices first to ship
Manufacturing Business Technology: Emerson unplugged.
And of course, here’s the latest from the #EmEx Twitter stream.