Here’s a recap of some of the articles, community posts, tweets, and videos coming from Day 1 of the Emerson Exchange.
ControlGlobal.com headlines from Monday:
- Emerson Takes Aim at Industrial Energy Use
- Emerson Building Trust, Investing in Technology
- Shut Your Trap: Wireless Sensor IDs Steam Leaks
- ‘Nice Bike’: Scharenbroich Encourages New Connections
- Rosemount Marks 10 Years for 3051S Series Platform
- Exchange Extends Boundaries with New Community Website [Emerson Exchange 365 | mobile version]
- Email Newsletter Summary
AutomationWorld.com: 2011 Emerson Global User Exchange Kicks-off with Steve Sonnenberg Keynote
Gary Mintchell’s Feed Forward blog: Emerson Exchange News – Smart Energy Initiative
Mineria chilena (Spanish): Cerca de 3.000 asistentes en Emerson Exchange Conference
Here are some of the recent discussions and posts from the Emerson Exchange 365 Community:
- Setting Community Email Preferences
- Is .NET coming to DELTAV?
- Any musicians at Exchange??? Open Jam tonight!
- Third Party Access – Data to and from Ovation
- Emerson Exchange DeltaV Deep Dive Session– Have Questions for the Panel?
- Control Loop Foundation – Class (9025)
Here are some news announcements:
- Emerson helps Tata Steel improve safety, emissions, and energy self-sufficiency at UK facility
- Emerson announces Smart Energy Initiative to help customers optimize industrial energy production and use
There’s quite a bit of impressions from the #EMRex Twitter search.
Pepperl+Fuchs gives a YouTube video introduction to their industrial workstations, intrinsic safety barriers, purge and pressurization systems, FieldConnex fieldbus products, and more.