Here’s a recap of day two from the Emerson Exchange conference filled with knowledge sharing and some great music.
Here are some of the top stories:
- Emerson donates wireless PID control algorithm to industry
- Help make your next Emerson product easier to use
- A novel approach to in-situ regulatory meter verification
- What you need to know about the new API 2350 tank overfill standard
- Easy-to-use solution for virtualized control systems
- Fast loop response pays off for HMC Polymers
- Making money while reducing emissions with low-bleed pneumatics
- Electric level loop solution helps cut costs and VOC emissions
- Ingram Barge speeds data and cash flow on the Mississippi
- Collaboration creates automation roadmap for Santos LNG
Also the #EmrEx Twitter stream and Facebook photo album continue to provide a slice of life at this week’s conference.
All this and more you’ll find as news and events unfold on the Emerson Exchange Live page.