To continue with our week of technology posts, I introduce you to ProLink® III configuration and service tool for Micro Motion meters. If you are just now hearing about this tool, let me begin by explaining what it is: Micro Motion® ProLink® III is a Microsoft® Windows-based application for the configuration, service and support of Micro Motion Coriolis mass flow, density and viscosity meters. ProLink III is an easy-to-use, intuitive application that simplifies the most complex configuration and diagnostic tasks associated with Micro Motion meters. Some of the key benefits are an intuitive display of process variables and diagnostics, multiple protocols and device-type support – and it connects to ALL Micro Motion Coriolis meter transmitter types.
Other features and benefits include:
- Reliable view of your key process information from one main display screen
- Supports HART, Modbus RS-485, and Modbus TCP communications
- Easily configures your transmitter from a single access point
- Alert conditions and process variables displayed upon first device connection
- Process variable comparison while evaluating multiple devices
- Monitor system performance with trending and data logging
- Graphical process variable trending views
- Reduce time connected to meters in hazardous areas through offline configuration
- Drag and drop transmitter connection wizard
- Easy upgrade option available for ProLink II users
ProLink III helps improve start up times as well as processes and meter evaluations that would otherwise be slowed through a non-intuitive UI. Suitable for application across all industries, ProLink III can even be used offline to minimize time in hazardous areas.