We’re less than two weeks from the Emerson Exchange conference in Denver. I hope you’ve made plans, registered and will be there with us. If so, make sure you have your Mobile App and are planning your schedule.
If not, make sure to catch the October 12 Livestream of the Keynote addresses and the October 16 Process Control & Optimization Experts session. They’ll also be a flurry of posts hashtagged #EmrEx and real-time posts here on the blog.Emerson’s Jocelyn Sexton shared some of the Lifecycle Service-related workshops taking place in Denver.
- Gary Gardner – PdM Coordinator II, Tucson Electric
- Sam Tanyous , Emerson Process Management
The real deal about utilizing wired and wireless vibration monitoring Machinery Health Manager products and lifecycle services lead to detecting failures before any symptoms or failures occurred. We saved critical machines and production downtime.
- Richard Dedzins – Automation Manager, Pfizer Inc.
- Matt James – Lifecycle Services Programs Sr. Manager, Emerson Process Management
- Josh Cloninger – Account Manager, RE Mason Company
Monitoring the status of DeltaV system components is a requirement for every administrator. Previously, monitoring of system performance was a time-consuming manual process that required direct system access and intimate knowledge of all performance parameters. This session will detail how Pfizer’s batch manufacturing facility in Sanford, NC, utilizes the DeltaV System Health Monitoring (SHM) service to proactively analyze system performance real-time and provide automatic notifications of potential issues 24/7/365.
Also, Jocelyn asked me to point of the Lifecycle service related roadmap sessions.
- 6-4841 — Machinery Health Management Services Update
- 6-5703 — PSS Lifecycle Services Update
- 6-6021 — DeltaV Cybersecurity Update
Join us if you can either in person or virtually!