Monday was a busy day with keynote speeches, a press conference for members of the media who cover the industries and automation technologies and applications that Emerson serves, and full evening at the Exhibit Hall.
Our team was busy interviewing the Emerson Experts which you can find throughout the Emerson Exchange 365 community. Go to the main page under RECENT DISCUSSIONS to see all the postings over the past few days.
You can also see these in Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Tuesday began the workshop sessions and I liveblogged as many as I could to give you a flavor. Please pardon the grammatical and spelling errors that are likely to be in them. My goal is to give you a sampling of some of the things the experts are sharing:
- How Multiphase Metering Improves Well Pad Efficiencies and Capital Spend
- Is there such thing as a SIL rated valve?
- How Intelligent is your Isolation Valve?
- Enhanced Electronic Remote Sensor DP Level Measurement
- How to Solve Tough Level Control Loop Problems
- Pressure Relief Valves Fugitive Emissions Testing
Also check out the great daily coverage from the ControlGlobal.com team.
Whew… that’s all I can think of at the moment. Except the Music Jam tonight with all the awesome engineers by day and talented musicians by night. I imagine that Twitter and Instagram will be hopping with the #EmrEx hashtag… make sure to peek in!