You may have seen the news from several months ago, Emerson and AspenTech Complete Transaction, Creating New AspenTech. With this transaction:
Emerson owns 55% of new AspenTech on a fully diluted basis and AspenTech shareholders own the remaining 45%.
I mention this as background because Aspen Technology, a.k.a. AspenTech, will be highly involved in the October 24-28 Emerson Exchange conference in Grapevine, Texas. AspenTech CEO Antonio Pietri will be one of the keynote presenters on Monday, sharing the latest AspenTech business updates and innovations.
AspenTech experts will participate in several panel sessions, including:
- Ed Bardo—Strategies for Sustainability in Mining
- Paige Morse—Achieving Decarbonization Targets in the Chemical Industry
- Steve Williams—The Journey to Autonomous Operations
- Nicole Rennalls—Unstoppable Innovation-Today’s Technology Revolution
Steve will also be participating in a roundtable discussion on self-optimizing plants. In addition to the keynote and panel sessions, there will be three presentation sessions with AspenTech experts:
- Sonali Singh—Transforming Operations Optimization and Operator Training with Digital Twins
- Andrew McIntosh—MPC Implementation Simplified by using New Features of AspenTech’s DMC3
- Geir Rune Flåten—Improving Margins by Transitioning from Batch to Continuous Manufacturing and Enabling Closed-Loop Control in Pharma
Visit the Emerson Exchange Session Catalog for more on these and other sessions.
You’ll also be able to find AspenTech technology in the exhibit hall. Demonstrations will be available for Aspen Plus and HYSYS, DMC3 & Batch APC, Mtell, Fidelis, Enterprise IP.21, OSI Monarch & SCADA, and in the Sustainability, Mining, and Life Sciences sections of the exhibit floor.
There is a lot to see and learn about how the combined Emerson and AspenTech technologies and solutions can help you improve performance in safety, sustainability, reliability, and overall operations. Register today and join us!