Happy 2022 everyone!
I thought I’d open the first post of the new year with a look at the 5 most popular blog posts and podcasts here on the blog in 2021 as well as the top 5 forum posts in the Emerson Exchange 365 community. The analytics were set for between January 1 and December 31 of 2021. Posts from prior years were also included in the results as many remain quite popular.
Without further ado, here are the top 5 blog posts by total visits:
- Pressure Drop across Control Valves
- Generator Excitation 101
- Distillation Column Control Basics – Part 1
- Controlling Surge in Centrifugal Compressors
- What are Valve I/P Transducers?
The mostly educational posts do very well in visits.
The top 5 podcasts by download include:
- Unifying Operational Technology Data into Actionable Information
- EVALUE8 Podcast-An Avoidable Danger–Non-OEM Parts
- Episodio 33: Protección Cibernética en Sistemas Instrumentados de Seguridad (Spanish)
- Building Hydrogen Mobility Infrastructure
- Using MyAssets Digital Tools for Faster Access to Device Information
The top 5 Emerson Exchange 365 forum posts by total views include:
- Coriolis ELITE series installed near transmission pump.
- How Does a Pilot-Operated Pressure Regulator Work (Part 1 and Part 2)
- How Does a Direct-Operated Pressure Regulator Work? (Part 1)
- Upgrade Proficy Machine Edition licenses from 9.5 to 9.8
- DeltaV upgrade and PCSD Library
Thank you for your visits to these and many other posts and I hope your 2022 will be your best year yet!